- We DO NOT keep or inspect any information (e.g.: text, setting) or file submitted/uploaded to our websites.
- We DO NOT ask for, or require any personal information (e.g.: name, username, password, email address, credit card) at our websites.
For the purpose of data protection laws applicable from time to time to you in the location that you provide your information, we are the "data controller" for the information you provide through our websites. There may be other controllers as well (e.g.: advertisers), and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
Our primary data controller's contact:
Data storage and usage purposes
- We make use of web server log files. The information inside these log files are IP address, date/time stamp, referring/exit page, and type of browser. We use this information solely to administer our websites.
- We use third-party ad server services Google Adsense and Crispox Ads; web analytics service Google Analytics, and consent management platform from Quantcast.
- Information storage and access. The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored, on your device such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies.
- Personalisation. The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time.
- Ad selection, delivery, reporting. The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver advertisements for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements.
- Content selection, delivery, reporting. The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver content for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content.
- Measurement. The collection of information about your use of the content, and combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the service.
- Our web server log files are deleted after 90 days.
- Our Google Analytics tracking code is configured to store data that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers for up to 14 months.